Sea Breeze Summer Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The Sea Breeze Summer Cowl is a wonderful piece that's great for the sunny days of summer. This lightweight cowl is comfortable to wear and will add a nice finishing touch to any outfit, whether you're headed to the office or out to brunch. Only one skein of silk yarn in any color is needed to work up this easy crochet cowl pattern. We love the bright greenish blue colored yarn that is shown here.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Get the pattern for the matching Sea Breeze Summer Slouch Hat here!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Throw on something irresistibly warm with the Cozy Tweed Crochet Poncho. You can pull this poncho over just about anything a t-shirt,… Continue reading: "Cozy Tweed Crochet Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters