We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If you and your little girl like to dress alike, then this free crochet pattern from Red Heart is just for you! The "Mommy and Me" Matching Crochet Scarves is an easy crochet cowl pattern that includes three different sizes, so you can make one for any age. The bobble stitch is used for this crochet scarf, which gives it an interesting and fun texture that your little girl will love. Red Heart Super Saver yarn is used to work up this crocheted cowl.
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- RED HEART Super Saver: 1 (1, 1) skein 358 Lavender
- Susan Bates Crochet Hook: 5.5mm [I-9 US]
- Yarn Needle
- Cowl is worked in joined rounds with right side facing throughout.
- Work stitches into the top, not the first “leg”, of the bobble.
bobble = Yo, insert hook in indicated st, yo, draw up a loop, yo and pull through two loops on hook, [yo, insert hook in same st, yo, draw up a loop, yo and pull through two loops on hook] 5 times (7 loops on hook), yo and pull through all 7 loops on hook
Ch 66 (72, 78); being careful not to twist, join with slip st in first ch to form a ring. Round 1: Ch 1, sc in each ch; join with slip st in first sc66 (72, 78) sts. Round 2: Ch 3 (counts as first dc here and throughout), dc in each st; join with slip st in top of beginning ch-3. Round 3: Ch 1, sc in each st; join with slip st in first sc. Round 4: Ch 1 (does not count as a st), bobble in first st, *ch 1, skip next st, bobble in next st; repeat from * around, ch 1; join with slip st in first bobble33 (36, 39) bobbles and 33 (36, 39) ch-1 sps. Round 5: Ch 1, sc in each st and ch-1 space; join with slip st in first sc66 (72, 78) sts. Rounds 69: Repeat Rounds 25. Rounds 10 and 11: Repeat Rounds 2 and 3. Fasten off.
Weave in ends.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
There is nothing better than the feeling of finishing a crocheted afghan. Now everyone (including beginners!) can experience that same… Continue reading: "Beginner Squares Afghanvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Winter Rays Hat
- Cabled Heart Hat
- 8-Hour Cabana Crochet Shawl Pattern
- Apple Crisp Hat
- Chunky Heart Pillow
- Crochet Textured Blanket Free Pattern
- Gingham Squares Baby Blanket
- Blue Agate Granny Square Crochet Blanket
- Chunky Ruffle Scarf
- Ferris Wheel Boho Granny Square Hat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet