Lucky Day Crochet Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The perfect crochet accessory, this Lucky Day Crochet Cowl combines fun with practicality. With cute clovers and shamrocks, this cowl is an essential St. Patrick's Day accessory, or just an everyday crochet scarf. With a versatile design, this fun crochet cowl can be used all year long and layered with pretty much anything. It has a neutral color that is convenient and a thick wrapping that makes it a cozy and useful accessory. All women will love this cowl's witty design and comfortable texture.
From the Blogger: "We could all use a little extra luck once in a while, and the fun little clovers and shamrocks in the Lucky Day Cowl might just be the token you need! At the very least, it'll decrease the odds of pinching. The pattern is pretty enough to wear all year long."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab two skeins of your favorite Caron yarn to make this Simply Stripes Baby Blanket. Crochet blankets always make a great homemade… Continue reading: "Simply Stripes Baby Blanketvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters