Knit Look Ribbed Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet pattern works up so fast in a bulky weight yarn (under an hour) and I love the way the vertical ribs look. The ribs are very easy to make by working in third loop. This cowl is designed to be a little wider at the bottom part so that it will lay nicely on the shoulders rather than bunch up like some squared off varieties. For a little extra flair I added the yarn tie but of course, that is optional."
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankie has got to be one of the best crochet baby blanket patterns you can find. It's the perfect size… Continue reading: "The Cutest Chevron Stroller Blankievideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Fireside Shawl
- Lacy Flower Coaster
- Crochet Mini Treat Bags
- Basketweave Stitch (one Row Repeat) | Crafting Happiness
- Cherry Puff Stitch
- Puff Rainbow Earrings
- Kitchen Towel Holder
- Flower Meadow Blanket
- Vibrant 4-hour Crochet Table Runner
- Crochet Triangle Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet