We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
So, you purchased a cube-organizer for your room, but you want to get something to help organize everything on the shelves. Well, designer ChiWei has a solution for you: "Enter the Colorblock Crochet Basket: a basket sized to fit my shelf, a basket to hide any and all scattered items, and a basket to turn that bin of scrap bulky yarn into something functional and beautiful. Working up this crochet basket is the perfect reason to sit back with a lap full of yarn and crochet the evening away." Keep everything neat and in its place with this easy crochet basket pattern.
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you have one spare hour in a day, you can make the One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowl! This fabulous cowl will add sophistication… Continue reading: "One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowlvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters