Crochet Lacey Mandala Cowl Neck Warmer
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Create this gorgeous lacey cowl scarf with this easy to follow pattern! The cowl is light weight, warm and naturally curls under around the edges. This is a great piece to wear with any top and under any coat without the extra bulk of a long scarf. Makes a great present for yourself or gift for someone special! Warms your neck without becoming too hot. I can wear mine all day. This project uses Lion Brand Mandala light weight yarn and size I crochet hook."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take a walk through some medieval woods with the Majestic Hooded Scarf Pattern. While wearing this crochet scarf, you'll feel like you… Continue reading: "Majestic Hooded Scarf Patternvideocam"
Celestial Crochet Button Cowl
Back to Scotland Crochet Cowl
Stagger Stitch Dimensions Cowl
20 Minute Cowl
Rose Lace Crochet Cowl Pattern
Girls' Night Out Crochet Cowl
Crochet Infinity Scarf Patterns and Crochet Cowls: 26 Patterns
Dragonfly Bandana Cowl
Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
Chunky Crochet Cowl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet