Crochet Lacey Mandala Cowl Neck Warmer
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Create this gorgeous lacey cowl scarf with this easy to follow pattern! The cowl is light weight, warm and naturally curls under around the edges. This is a great piece to wear with any top and under any coat without the extra bulk of a long scarf. Makes a great present for yourself or gift for someone special! Warms your neck without becoming too hot. I can wear mine all day. This project uses Lion Brand Mandala light weight yarn and size I crochet hook."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
These Quick and Easy Crochet Slipper Socks are perfect for anyone who wants to keep their feet nice and cozy around the house or in… Continue reading: "Quick and Easy Crochet Slipper Socks"
- Lightning Fast Crocheted Cowl
- Coral Crocodile Stitch Crochet Cowl
- Dragonfly Bandana Cowl
- Seriously Amazing Crochet Cowl
- Mermaid Tears Cowl
- Crochet Infinity Scarf Patterns and Crochet Cowls: 26 Patterns
- One Skein Tweedy Twig Crochet Cowl
- Back to Scotland Crochet Cowl
- Sunshine Chunky Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Dynamic Cathedral Cowl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet