This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
18" Doll Victorian Outfit
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Made to fit an 18" doll, such as American Girl, Our Generation, Designafriend or Journey Girl, this old fashioned dress and shawl set is a quick, beginner-friendly project, that makes a perfect gift for a child with a doll, perhaps alongside other doll clothing pieces from my Ravelry store or blog. This pattern includes the pattern for a Victorian/Edwardian dress and a cream shawl. It is both easy, quick and fun to make. The set can be finished in around an hour."
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Wrap yourself in comfort and style with this Perfectly Purple Crochet Scarf. This crochet pattern highlights the scarf's unique… Continue reading: "Perfectly Purple Crochet Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Rainbow Purse
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Pretty 3d Crochet Butterflies Patterns You Will Love
- Lace Crochet Skirt
- Stained Glass Mosaic Crochet Washcloth
- Crochet Serape Poncho
- Camellia Washcloth
- 2 Layer Crochet Flowers
- Flower Granny Square
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters