Pom Pom Crochet Mandala Cake Neck Warmer
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This beautiful neck warmer cowl is made with a Mandela yarn cake. Light weight and changes the color for you creating a really cute and warm cowl that you can wear all day without it becoming too hot. There is a lot of texture here to keep it looking interesting following this simple pattern. The pom pom trim is what I really love about it adding a girly feel to the whole piece. Have fun making this, I did! Enjoy the free pattern!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The delightfully easy Wrapped with Love Crochet Hat pattern is the perfect gift to make for anyone in your family. This pattern comes… Continue reading: "Wrapped with Love Crochet Hatvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rorschach Square
- Primrose Square
- Mock-Race Hangers
- How To Crochet A Bag Step By Step
- Fettucini Cat Dog Pet Bed
- X's Can and Glass Bottle Cozy
- Butterfly Wreath Hanger Cover
- Incrocio Cowl
- Easy Crochet Basket Pattern
- Cute Mini Hearts Crochet Beanie Hat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet