Vintage Round Yoke Dress
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Vintage Rounded Yoke Dress is so cute! Perfect for your little one to wear ona ny occasion. You can make this dress using Weight 3 DK yarn (I used some Isaac Mizrahi that I had laying around.). For this dress is also used a 4.25mm Crochet Hook. The best part about this dresss is that it is worked all in one piece from the top down! It's super easy and has a cute ribbon detailing added to the chest."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge9 Stitches = Approx 2 inches
Finished SizeFits most toddlers 24 months - 3t
- Dk Weight Yarn
4.25mm Crochet hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Organizing and decorating has never been as easy as it is now. These Mega Bulky Crochet Baskets are not only considered beginner… Continue reading: "Mega Bulky Crochet Basketsvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Make A Stuffed Crochet Pumpkin
- Mirabilis Puff Stitch Beanie
- Free Reversible Halloween Ghost Toy Crochet Pattern (no Sewing)
- Aqueduct Puff Stitch Mittens
- Chunky Stripe Cowl
- Cloudy Day Cowl
- How To Crochet Round Circles For Beginners
- C2c Llama
- Strut Your Puff Crochet Cowl
- Brave At Heart Crochet Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters