Crochet Baby Ruffle Diaper Cover
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"These cute ruffled diaper covers are great to make for a newborn for a baby shower gift! I made this for a Newborn Baby Girl. The size is Newborn through 3 Months old. I Created a Video with step by step instructions if you need more assistance. This Diaper cover is made with medium worsted yarn and a H hook. These super adorable crochet diaper covers are so cute on your baby! I love how this pattern looks when finished. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Gingham Bunny Placemat
- C2c Squirrel
- Ziggy The Zebra
- Bella The Butterfly Rattle
- Cutie Bear Doll Hat
- Sugar Plum Pocket Wrap
- Boho Fringe Coasters
- Circle Of Friends Crochet Square
- Earth Day Crochet Doily
- 3 Skein Crochet Projects (23 Free Patterns)
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters