Child Size Hooded Cardigans
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This is the miniature version of one of my most popular patterns, the Painted Canyon Cardigan. I don't know about you, but I think it's absolutely ADORABLE!! It's a beginner pattern that uses both fhdc and fp/bphdc and it's perfect for either a little girl or boy. This particular pattern is for the 12/18 month size, but does include links to the following sizes: 6 month, 2T/3T, 4T/5T, 6/8, 10/12. I hope you love it as much as I do!"
NotesPattern written in U.S. terms.
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge11 hdc and 10 rows in 4” square
Finished SizeVaries by size
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- C2c Snowman Hat Washcloth
- Starburst Hexagon Pattern
- Beaded Amigurumi Crochet Christmas Tree
- Buffalo Plaid Moose Kitchen Towel
- Crochet Penguin Coaster
- Christmas Reindeer Treat Basket
- Remus Lupin C2c Crochet Block
- Nymphadora Tonks C2c Crochet Block
- Crochet Christmas Bell Ornaments
- Easy Crochet Tank Top
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters