Laila Baby Dress Crochet Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I'm happy to share my brand new Laila crochet baby girl dress pattern with you and the rest of the world... I really enjoyed crocheting this lovely dress! It's the second baby dress in my collection, and I must say that I absolutely love doing them. I know that you love them as well. That's why I decided to release one or two new baby outfit patterns every single month from now on. I really hope you’ll enjoy crocheting this lovely baby girl dress as I did. Feel free to play with the colors, you can make the roses in a different color. This dress will make a great gift, and I think it will be perfect for your next baby shower gift."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook, 12 or 1 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeThe Gauge: 20 sts and 26 rounds = 10 x 10 cm (4″ x 4″).
Finished Size6-9 months - all sizes
- Crochet hook size: 3.5mm (E/9). and 1.00 mm for the flowers.
- Yarn: wool or cotton in any color (140 g). (I used wool yarn HiMALAYA EVERYDAY BEBE LUX, (4) Medium, 100% Anti-Pilling Acrylic, 100 g, 250 mt, 273 yards, 3.5 oz).
- Stitch markers.
- Yarn Needle.
- Tape measure.
- 1 Bead or 1 button.
- 3 Flowers.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Throw on something irresistibly warm with the Cozy Tweed Crochet Poncho. You can pull this poncho over just about anything a t-shirt,… Continue reading: "Cozy Tweed Crochet Ponchovideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters