My Dolly Edgy Messy Bun Hat 2-in-1
By: Simply Collectible from simplycollectiblecrochet.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
A few accessories can completely change the look of any doll. Check out this My Dolly Edgy Messy Bun Hat-2-in-1 pattern to see how! This hat and beanie combination will fit perfectly on an 18” doll. Make them in whatever color you want to match your doll’s wardrobe. It’s quite easy to do this crochet project. You’ll have a new accessory for your doll in no time. Whether you want to give this to your little one to play with or want to make your doll collection look even more impressive, this free crochet pattern won’t disappoint.
From the blogger: "This cute messy bun hat and beanie combo are perfect for a lovely 18” doll. You can certainly make one of each and in multiple colors to match all types of wardrobes. These dolls are not only for little girls and making items for them surely increases their collectible value. You may notice there is a matching, adorable little messenger bag in one of these pictures. Isn’t it cute?! That pattern is also in this My Dolly series on CraftCoalition.com along with several others we’ve already completed."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeHDC 2” = 6 stitches, 6 rows
Finished SizeStretchy, Fits 13-½” circumference. 2.5” Diameter opening, 3.25” Messy Bun Length, 4” Beanie Length, 13” Circumference
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet