This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
Mommy, Me and Dolly Bun or PonyTail Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"if you follow crochet trends you've for sure seen the surge in messy bun or ponytail hats! I love the idea. I connected with it as a runner sometimes you need more than just an ear warmer but you still want your hair off your neck. I wanted this to be a lighter, lacy yet cozy bun hat. I also decided it would be fun to write doll size, kids, youth and women's! This is a very easy pattern to adjust size or height to as well. I'll give some tips for that too if you do need to adjust . These whip up super fast and use very little yarn."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge*Ribbing Gauge 2” x 2” swatch = 8 rows of 8 sc
*Body of Hat Gauge 2” x 2” swatch = 4 rows of 8 dc
Finished SizeMultiple sizes
- Worsted Weight Yarn
Read NextOver the Ridge Crochet Hat with Brim
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters