14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
Pick Your Pony Crochet Bun Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The “messy bun” hat has taken the crochet world by storm, and for the last few weeks the requests for a Moogly version have been pouring in. Well, you know I had to add my own spin to it - and that’s the Pick Your Pony Beanie! Why the weird name? Well, it’s a ponytail hat/messy bun hat that doesn’t require your ponytail to stay put! You get to decide where your bun or ponytail is on your head - this hat works with every style. Even side ponytails (hey, everything comes around again… right?)! The opening in the Pick Your Pony Beanie is made by working the hat in increasing rows, rather than rounds. With two buttons on the brim, you can adjust this hat to fit every hairstyle, and the thick ribbing keeps your noggin and ears warm and cozy. And it’s just about as easy as can be, in two sizes to fit just about anyone old enough to have hair!"
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished SizeChild (19-21″); Teen/Adult (21-24″)
- Lion Brand Homespun/Bulky weight yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Gingham Bunny Placemat
- C2c Squirrel
- Ziggy The Zebra
- Bella The Butterfly Rattle
- Cutie Bear Doll Hat
- Sugar Plum Pocket Wrap
- Boho Fringe Coasters
- Circle Of Friends Crochet Square
- Earth Day Crochet Doily
- 3 Skein Crochet Projects (23 Free Patterns)
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters