This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Pocket Shawl With A Detachable Hoodie
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This free crochet pattern is for a pocket shawl with a detachable hoodie. This pattern is made using the suzette stitch and Feels Like Butta yarn from Lion Brand and includes a video tutorial for the stitch. The detachable hoodie can be attached or removed depending on your mood, style, or weather. This pocket shawl can be worn throughout the year. Use it as a wrap on cool summer nights or as an extra layer of warmth during the colder months. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge2 sts x 3 rows = 1 square inch (suzette stitch)
Finished Size79 x 19 inches (without the hoodie)
- Lion Brand “Feels Like Butta” Yarn (1 skein/ 275g/ 590yd) Pale Grey (4 Skein)
- 4.00 mm hook
- tapestry needle
Read NextDenim Blues Fling
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Amazing Grace Crochet Shawl Pattern is a beautiful pink and white shawl dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness. If you know someone… Continue reading: "Amazing Grace Crochet Shawl Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Dodoco Crochet Pattern
- Cute Cactus Earrings
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- Reversible Unicorn- Flippy Friends
- Rainbow Heart Pencil Case
- Reverse Single Crochet Stitch
- Reversible Bee- Flippy Friends
- Amigurumi Piglet
- Calla Lily Market Bag
- Katie Tote
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters