Crochet Lace Cowl
By: Erica Jackofsky for About.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Add flair to your outfit with this Crochet Lace Cowl. The shimmery lacy stitches are sure to make this free crochet cowl sparkle. This is an easy crochet pattern you will love to flaunt around in.
Crochet Hook: I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Pattern of the Day
Test your crochet skills with this amazing Rainbow Tunisian Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern. This is probably the coolest rainbow pattern… See moreGet More Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet