Scalloped Hat and Wrap Around Cowl
By: Heidi Hengel from HelloSpeckless.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The Scalloped Hat and Wrap Around Cowl is a great pattern to have around for the winter season. This is an easy crochet pattern perfect for beginners. This set would make a great gift for the holidays, too.
Crochet Hook: N/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
See Heidi's other great crochet designs.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How to Use Stitch Markers
- Zigzag Crochet Sun Hat Pattern
- Zigzag Visor Cap Crochet Pattern
- Easter Egg Crochet Mandala
- 23 Perfect Potholder Patterns
- Easy Dreamy Shawl
- One Hour Baby Booties Pattern
- 9 Months to Crochet Book Review
- Shamrock Edged Boot Cuff Pattern
- Carnival Games Cowl