Heidi Hengel writes the mostly crafty blog, Speckless, which started out as an extension of her Etsy shop and has evolved into a place to learn about art, craft, and life along the way. Heidi lives, loves, and makes in Minneapolis, Minnesota with the Musical Mr. Nicky and the Boy Cat Named Penny.
Patterns on AllFreeCrochet:
- Broomstick Lace Scarf
- Infinity Broomstick Lace Scarf
- Scalloped Hat and Wrap Around Cowl
- Sunrise Motif
- Classy Hibiscus Flower
- Pretty Crochet Granny Square Bracelet
- Tiny Pear Necklace Charm
- Peasy Fingerless Gloves
- So Warm Man Cowl
- Shells and Shells Crochet Mini Tote
- Thread and Beads Infinity Scarf
- Super Cozy Multimedia Infinity Scarf
- Eerie Skull and Crossbones
- Flower Trivet
- Bobble-icious Bag
- Crochet Bow Headband
- Snowflake Trivet Pattern
Read NextChic Pocket Dress
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crocheters! Right now!
- Get free crochet patterns, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.