Thread and Beads Infinity Scarf

search

When you think of a crochet infinity scarf, you likely think of a pattern that uses chunky yarn to create something that's warm enough for winter. But what if you could make something a bit more delicate? With the Thread and Beads Infinity Scarf, you will incorporate pretty beads to create a glamorous accessory that can be worn year-round. This pattern is ideal for crocheters at the intermediate level and can be worn with almost any outfit. If you want to expand your skills, then crocheting an infinity scarf complete with pretty details is the way to do it.

Intermediate

Crochet Hook4 or 2 mm hook (steel), H/8 or 5 mm hook

Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.

Materials List

• Crochet thread
  • H/8 or 5 mm hook
  • 4 or 2 mm hook (steel)
  • Needle
  • Clear nylon beading line
  • Beads

Your Recently Viewed Projects

Leave a Comment

Rate

Cancel Reply to Comment

Thanks for your comment. Don't forget to share!

This is just stunning! Although its not being promoted as a winter scarf, it reminds me so much of frost. It would be just lovely as an accent piece over a dark dress. The body of the scarf is worked separately and then the beads and lace edging are added later. There is a .pdf chart for the lace, but not the scarf itself. This would be so luxurious with Swarovski crystals, wouldnt it?

Oh my, I just love the look of this Thread and Beads Infinity Scarf! I think the lacy pattern and beads make this look every elegant-looking. After reading the written pattern I just know I have to make this one! This scarf will make you feel beautiful while you wear it. I have this on my must make list and will as soon as I find the yarn and beads to make it. The chart for the trim is a nice clear picture, making it easy to follow. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful free crochet pattern.

Close

Report Inappropriate Comment

Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.

Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.

Close Window