Big Game Day Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This year for the Big Game we thought that we would have a little fun and have a mystery make-along. Before the event even started you all blew me away with the number of people that signed up for the event. No matter what team you are rooting for lets have a great time and make some beautiful pieces! This fun cowl could be a shawl if that is what you wish. Make it with 10oz of worsted weight yarn and a J/6 hook."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 dc = 4″ (10 cm), 5 rows = 2.5″ (6.35 cm)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- "Enjoy Little Things" Wall Hanging
- Simple Loop Granny Square Crochet Blanket
- Tadpole Amigurumi
- Lucky Penny Poncho for Ladies
- Lucky Penny Poncho (child)
- Valentine Wine Cozy
- Ragged Falls Cocoon Shrug - Child Sizes
- Nikita The Ninja
- Winter Jewels Emerald Cube Granny Square
- Emerald Cube Granny Square
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet