We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The Alaskan Blue Cowl is the perfect crochet accessory when you need a little bit of extra warmth without too much bulk. Worked up in a bulky yarn, this easy crochet cowl pattern uses a delicate lace stitch to lessen the bulk of the yarn to make a bold yet versatile crochet cowl.
From the Blogger: "I wanted something new to wear on the upcoming Alaskan Crochet Cruise so came up with this quick blue crochet cowl using Bernat’s new dazzle yarn. Worked in multiples of 4 + 2. Video tutorial included."
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size10" x 28" around
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet