We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The Alaskan Blue Cowl is the perfect crochet accessory when you need a little bit of extra warmth without too much bulk. Worked up in a bulky yarn, this easy crochet cowl pattern uses a delicate lace stitch to lessen the bulk of the yarn to make a bold yet versatile crochet cowl.
From the Blogger: "I wanted something new to wear on the upcoming Alaskan Crochet Cruise so came up with this quick blue crochet cowl using Bernat’s new dazzle yarn. Worked in multiples of 4 + 2. Video tutorial included."
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size10" x 28" around
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Stop trying to figure out how to start your chain stitch blanket with this Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanket. You can work… Continue reading: "Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tube Scarf – Using The Butterfly Stitch
- C2c Spooky Tree Afghan Square
- Pumpkin Spice Cup Cozy
- Pumpkin Coaster
- Easy Textured Crochet Stitches You'll Love
- Lovely Ruffle Scarf
- Appalachia Bandana Cowl
- Basketweave Drawstring Pouch
- Ribbon Headband
- Halloween Applique Bunting Crochet Garland
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters