We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The Alaskan Blue Cowl is the perfect crochet accessory when you need a little bit of extra warmth without too much bulk. Worked up in a bulky yarn, this easy crochet cowl pattern uses a delicate lace stitch to lessen the bulk of the yarn to make a bold yet versatile crochet cowl.
From the Blogger: "I wanted something new to wear on the upcoming Alaskan Crochet Cruise so came up with this quick blue crochet cowl using Bernat’s new dazzle yarn. Worked in multiples of 4 + 2. Video tutorial included."
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size10" x 28" around
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take a walk through some medieval woods with the Majestic Hooded Scarf Pattern. While wearing this crochet scarf, you'll feel like you… Continue reading: "Majestic Hooded Scarf Patternvideocam"
Celestial Crochet Button Cowl
Back to Scotland Crochet Cowl
Stagger Stitch Dimensions Cowl
20 Minute Cowl
Rose Lace Crochet Cowl Pattern
Girls' Night Out Crochet Cowl
Crochet Infinity Scarf Patterns and Crochet Cowls: 26 Patterns
Dragonfly Bandana Cowl
Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
Chunky Crochet Cowl
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Red Heart Super Saver Yarn
- Vivo Top
- Cotton Candy Slipper Socks
- Take Me Everywhere Crochet Tote Bag
- Ocean Waves Halter Top
- Catherine Hat
- Mary Market Tote
- Mini Pom-Pom Crochet Gnome Pattern
- Cute Crescent Moon Crochet Pattern
- Amigurumi Cork - for Cork Gnomes
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet