We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Sweaters for Christmas Ornaments brings you a revolutionary new way to decorate your Christmas tree. Crocheting around a spherical ornament is a vintage tradition that has just received a modern update, and working one of these up is like wrapping a crochet sweater around your Christmas ornament. You can take any boring, inexpensive ornament and turn it into a priceless, one-of-a-kind masterpiece. These crochet Christmas patterns would also make a great set for a gift, especially since the easy crochet pattern will let you make several at a time without giving you a cramp in your present-unwrapping hand.
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Any scraps of worsted weight (used here: Red Heart Yarn)
- E - 3.50 mm crochet hook
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet