Beach Day Lounge Cover and Afghan
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I love using cotton yarn for summery, beach projects. It is the perfect choice for cloths and towels because it is absorbent. I designed this for moms of all ages to enjoy while at the beach. The bright and colorful yarns add a cheery touch I hope you will love. This could also be made as a blanket from worsted weight yarn. I designed this to roll into its own bag and has a handle for easy carrying."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeInstructions included for two different towel options; a 28″ x 50″ towel and a longer “Lounge Towel” with a pocket to slip over the top of your chair or to carry the towel.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet