Market Tote in a Cinch
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Every summer we spend a lot of time in our travel trailer. I am always needing a bag for something. Whether it’s for a project, change of clothes, snacks or something else, I can never have enough bags. On our last trip, I decided I would try out a skein of the new Red Heart Super Saver Ombre and make a bag I could fit almost anywhere for those last minute needs. I had designed a “Farmer’s Market Bag” a few years ago and have used it a ton. This time I added a drawstring to cinch in the top, plus just one (instead of the original two) handle to make it easier to carry and hang on hooks when not in use. I hope you will like this simple, but super usable, tote."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size21” wide x 14” tall; Handle – 11” long
- Red Heart Super Saver Ombre
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Superwash Merino Silk Yarn
- 5 Free Christmas Crochet Patterns: Christmas Wreaths
- 4 Tips for Planning a Season's Closet of Handmade Accessories
- 3 Ways to Tie a Rectangular Scarf
- Knit-Like Crochet Sweater
- Winter’s Cerise Crochet Slouch
- Colourful Flowers Baby Blanket
- Button Up Toddler Hat & Scarf Set
- Easy Crochet Leaves
- Andi Bun Hat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet