Market Tote in a Cinch
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Every summer we spend a lot of time in our travel trailer. I am always needing a bag for something. Whether it’s for a project, change of clothes, snacks or something else, I can never have enough bags. On our last trip, I decided I would try out a skein of the new Red Heart Super Saver Ombre and make a bag I could fit almost anywhere for those last minute needs. I had designed a “Farmer’s Market Bag” a few years ago and have used it a ton. This time I added a drawstring to cinch in the top, plus just one (instead of the original two) handle to make it easier to carry and hang on hooks when not in use. I hope you will like this simple, but super usable, tote."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size21” wide x 14” tall; Handle – 11” long
- Red Heart Super Saver Ombre
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 202 Crochet Scarf Patterns: The Ultimate Collection of Free Crochet Patterns for Your Neck
- How to Untangle Yarn
- Fox Pencil Case
- Elephant Blanket
- Upcycled Star Garland
- Cappuccino Triangle Shawl
- Crochet Seal Applique Pattern
- Crochet Fish Applique
- Crochet Cherry Hearts Applique