Jazlyns Baby Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"There are a lot of patterns for long tailed baby hats around and that's because they are so dang cute on wee ones. When a close friend of mine called this week and asked if I had time to whip up a couple hats for her baby due any day I jumped at the chance. I LOVE making newborn hats. They are quick and the pix are always adorable.
Since she doesnt know if the baby will come before Valentines Day I made the heart so it buttons on and can be removed if they choose. I am tickled with how the rounds of layered color turned out. I played around with a few rounds and LOVE the look.
This pattern is written for newborn size with a long tail. It really works up quickly and is totally doable in less than 2 hours."
Crochet Hook: H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight: (4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Worsted Weight Yarn
- H hook
Gauge: 2" = 4.75 rounds and 6.5 hdc sts
Finished Size: Newborn
NotesMore sizes coming soon.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Creative Options Crochet Tote
- Cassandra Bolton
- Bethany Sypolt
- How to Crochet the Princess Tiara Edging
- How to Crochet the Reverse Single Crochet Edging
- How to Crochet Sweet Shell Edging
- How to Crochet the Pointed Scallop Edging
- How to Crochet Ruffle Edging
- How to Crochet Curly Q Edging
- 17 Patterns: Crochet for Pets