Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
Sweet Baby Dresses in Crochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Sweet Baby Dresses
Gifted By: Annie's Attic
Reviewed By Jeanette Benoit, Editor for AllFreeCrochet.com
Baby girls look especially adorable wearing dresses, so imagine how precious your special baby girl will look in any one of these homemade crocheted dresses. Sweet Baby Dresses in Crochet features four adorable baby crochet patterns fit for a princess. Each pattern also comes with matching accessories (including hats and headbands) that are perfect for a variety of special occasions.
It's hard to pick a favorite because they are all so cute. Stella's Cable Set (pg. 2) features ribbon straps and comes with pattern instructions for a cute floppy brimmed hat, as well. Madison's Boulevard Set (pg. 6) features a yoke collar and a ruffled bottom edge. If you like lace, you're sure to love Ariel's Lace dress (pg. 11), a wonderful yoke dress with a lacy open-weave body. If you're looking for something with even more frills and ruffles, then you'll love Haylin's Twirls (pg. 16).
Sizes range from newborn to 24 months. Each crochet pattern includes instructions for matching accessories and all crochet designs are made using DK weight yarn. If you have a special little girl in your life, you'll definitely want to check out the adorable crochet dress patterns in this pattern book.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take all the romance of knights and folk heroes like Robin Hood and you'll get the Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawl. Imagine yourself… Continue reading: "Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawlvideocam"
- Enter to win a copy of Boho Chic Crochet Ponchos!
- Enter to win a copy of One-Skein Baby Projects!
- Car Seat Blankets
- Win a copy of Pocket Shawls!
- 101 Crochet Stitch Patterns and Edgings
- Hooded Scarves
- The Color Book of Felted Crochet
- Boot Cuffs and Ear Warmers
- Learn to Crochet Toys
- Chance to win a copy of Fun Animal Pillows!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tube Scarf – Using The Butterfly Stitch
- C2c Spooky Tree Afghan Square
- Pumpkin Spice Cup Cozy
- Pumpkin Coaster
- Easy Textured Crochet Stitches You'll Love
- Lovely Ruffle Scarf
- Appalachia Bandana Cowl
- Basketweave Drawstring Pouch
- Ribbon Headband
- Halloween Applique Bunting Crochet Garland
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters