Crochet So Fine
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Crochet So Fine Exquisite Designs with Fine Yarns
Review by: Michael Sellick - The Crochet Crowd
Imaginative, Possible & Detailed are my three words to describe Crochet So Fine by Kristin Omdahl. I admit that the cover of this book is extremely intimidating to the new crocheters and maybe to some of us who have experience. Will I ever be able to do what is featured on the cover?
Within opening this book, my opinion was changed instantly of being intimidated. It is one of the first books to display woman’s clothing in lace that is physically possible for me to follow. I kept saying to myself “Oh Wow” as I continued to flip. The book has excellent photographs to verify the writing directions to ease my mind. More importantly and of better value to me. Diagrams... loads of of them! Diagrams really give a visual indication on what the yarn is to be doing throughout the pattern. To me, the diagrams themselves are priceless and the author, Kristin, should be highly commended for doing that.
Kristin’s patterns are lacy in appearance featuring items like a spiral wave shawl, shopping bag, tank tops, fashion hats, neck warmer, tunics and cardigan to name some of them. Marvelous free crochet patterns lay waiting inside this book waiting for the reader to embrace creativity with a hook and complimentary yarn to make their very own.
Finally an author that is reaching their readers in more than just words. Kristen gives me hope that I too can make fabulous designs using her patterns.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This lovely broomstick lace top works up with worsted weight yarn and a size H crochet hook. Pictures will help guide you as you… Continue reading: "Broomstick Lace Crochet Topvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters