Totes & Bags
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Totes & Bags
By Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
Gifted by Leisure Arts
Reviewed by Jeanette Benoit, Editor of AllFreeCrochet.com
Totes & Bags by Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress features a nice collection of crocheted bags in a variety of different styles, shapes and sizes. These stylish crochet bags are quick to work up, easy to crochet, and practical to use. Choose from totes, coin purses, clutches, and more. All of these crochet patterns are easy to work up using any color yarn you want. Whether you're heading out to dinner or just running errands around town, any one of these crocheted bags can be used to keep your belongings safe and sound.
Inside, you'll find cute bags in a variety of styles. Whether you're looking for an easy crochet tote bag pattern or a smaller clutch to crochet, there's definintely a pattern for everyone inside this crochet pattern book. The Geometric Granny Purse (pg. 2) is a great everyday purse that's perfect for shopping trips to the mall or running errands around town. The Lace Clutch (pg. 12), however, is a little bit more fancy and would be a perfect accessory for a nice dinner date. If you're heading to the farmer's market, then make yourself the Granny Square Market Mag (pg. 14), or just grab the small Coin Purse (pg. 27) if you have a super fast errand to run and can't be bothered with a purse.
No matter your personal style, you're sure to find a crochet bag pattern you like inside Totes & Bags. If you've never had the courage to crochet a bag before, then this pattern book from Leisure Arts is a great place to start. This versatile collection of crocheted bags includes instructions on how to crochet every type of basic purse, complete with large color photos and detailed instructions. It's never been so easy to crochet bags before.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
These Quick and Easy Crochet Slipper Socks are perfect for anyone who wants to keep their feet nice and cozy around the house or in… Continue reading: "Quick and Easy Crochet Slipper Socks"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet