Honoring Our Veterans
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
There are lots of ways to honor a veteran or military family, including making them a crochet throw or homemade blanket. Inside Honoring Our Veterans by Carolyn Pfeifer, you will find 13 crochet patterns that are made using American-made yarn in patriotic or camouflage prints. Homemade gifts, especially crochet blankets like these, are always a nice and meaningful way to show appreciation for those that serve including men, women, and families.
Choose from a variety of comforting crochet patterns including the red, white, and blue American Hero afghan (pg. 6), which is a lovely throw for any military family's living room. The Badge of Courage throw (pg, 13), is also a nice choice. Crocheted in a rich purple color, this crochet blanket was designed to honor recipients of the Purple Heart Medal. Other patterns include the Camouflage throw (pg. 16), Desert Ripples (pg. 18). Dress Blues (pg. 20), Earth & Sky (pg. 22), and more. There is even a Pink Camo throw (pg. 37) that's great for the military women or even a little girl whose father has served.
Aside from all the wonderful patterns, you will also find a special Veteran Salute in the front of the book. There's also information about how you can help including Community Outreach, National Programs, and more. Plus, all of the yarn that's recommended to work up these crochet blankets are made in America.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Take all the romance of knights and folk heroes like Robin Hood and you'll get the Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawl. Imagine yourself… Continue reading: "Maid Marion Lace Crochet Shawlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Hanging Bag Holder
- The Scarlett Bag
- In A Pinch Crochet Beanie
- Crochet Kangaroo Amigurumi
- Granny Square Baby Blanket
- Faux Fur Hooded Scarf With Pockets
- 25 Star Wars Crochet Patterns
- Easy Cinched Earwarmer
- Alza Scarf
- Heart C2c Pillow
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet