Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Looking for a modern day scarf style? Sassy Scarves by Ruthie Marks is a perfect addition to your collection. The book contains 33 pages with 14 fresh scarf designs for the trendy person. The patterns are mostly easy with a few intermediate designs mixed in. The scarves use a wide variety of yarns weights and specific brands and types used are listed in the book, but of course you can use what you desire.
General instructions are listed in the back along with a few diagram images to help you with some of the more detailed technics. As a bonus you also have free access to video tutorials to help you along the way; just look for the camera symbol.
The 14 designs are very unique and I love the names of the scarves. Some of my favorites are Dazzling - Chunky weight with doughnuts (pom pom like), Checkmate- a great color block scarf, Collegiate - fun color block & textured striped design and Jazzy - with its details of flowers and ruffles.
There is also Intuitive - worked in the round but light and airy feel, Simplicity - simple texture with detailed edge, Celebration - open work with a pop of confetti color, Rainbows - Bright and open, Confidence - simple yet bold, Zetsy- Fun pops of chevron color and fringe, Mirror Image- Unique color work and design, Cheerful - soft floral and lace look , Dynamic - unique texture, and last but not least Pizzazz - bold colors with fun stitching.
So as you can see, there is a huge variety to keep you busy and on trend to keep your crochet modern. Of course you will love to wear your favorites too! This book is great for crocheters of all ages.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Quick & Easy Pebble Christmas Tree Crochet Pattern
- Easiest Magic Circle Ever
- Star Cat Toy
- The Fun Guys
- Cevro Intarsia Pillow
- Boho Fringe Pocket Bag
- Ariel Summer Cardigan
- Baby It's Cold Outside
- How To Start Amigurumi Without A Magic Circle
- 5 Crochet Hacks
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters