Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
I love dressing up my everyday outfits with crochet! Crochet Fashions by Mary Jane Hall has some fun and easy patterns that you can now make and wear all year long. These designs would also be great for gift giving to your trendy friends and family!
This 12 page booklet contains 6 easy to read patterns that are simple to make and well written. One of my favorite patterns in this booklet is the Lover’s Knot Poncho on page 8. It's the perfect lightweight cover up while adding a touch of fashion to your outfit. Also, this pattern is written in 3 sizes; Child & Women’s Small, Medium and Large. The Scallop Shells Caplet and Hat Set on page 3 would be just right for cool fall days. I think my granddaughter would love the All Curls Scarf on page 10. It is super girly and looks fun to wear! The Pink Pizazz Caplet is fun and whimsical using 2 types of yarn to make a unique look. Of course there are 2 basic scarfs that would be easy to make for a quick gift; Pretty ‘N Pink Scarf on page 1 and the Linked Chain Scarf page 7.
As an added feature, there is a Basic Crochet Stiches Guide in the back of the booklet and graphics for the patterns that have unusual stitching or intricate techniques included on the pattern pages. This is a great booklet for beginners to expand their abilities and for the seasoned crocheter to have some fun making Crochet Fashions!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"The Wobbly Rectangles Blanket was made because I wanted to make a blanket that was worked in rounds and allowed me to use my favorite… Continue reading: "Wobbly Rectangles Blanketvideocam"
- Win a copy of Pocket Shawls!
- The Cuffed Shawl and More
- Crocheted Afghans
- Car Seat Blankets
- Chance to win a copy of Fun Animal Pillows!
- Around The Seasons Afghans from Bernat
- Figure Flattering Plus-Size Fashions
- Make in a Weekend Shawls
- Enter for a chance to win a copy of 9 Months to Crochet!
- Amamani Puzzle Balls
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rustic Sunflower Towel Topper
- Easy Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch Dishcloth
- Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch Tutorial
- How To Crochet A Granny Square
- Jasmine Shawl
- Harlyn Shawl
- Mini Amigurumi Flamingo
- Watermelon Coaster
- Crochet Penguin Ornament
- Cool Breeze Spa Washcloth
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters