Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
Mollie Makes Crochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Mollie Makes Crochet
Provided by: Interweave
Reviewed by: Jeanette Benoit
Add a homemade touch to your home decor with any one of these contemporary crochet patterns. Inside Mollie Makes Crochet, you will find simple crochet patterns that are aimed at beginners, as well as tips and tricks from expert Mollie Makes designers including Emma Lamb and Anita Mundt.
Whether you're brand new to crochet, or you already have a few projects under your belt, the crochet patterns included in this book are right up your alley. Skill levels range from beginner to intermediate, and you can choose from a variety of patterns including afghans, pillows, toys, and more. There are also ideas for how to add crochet embellishments to existing items such as crochet-trimmed napkins, potholders, and coasters.
Each one of these easy crochet patterns are fun and contemporary, and some even have a bit of a vintage-inspired look to them They'll definitely add a pop of color to your home. My personal favorite is the crochet pattern for the Retro-style pot holders (pg. 56). Some other must-make patterns inside Mollie Makes Crochet include the Sunburst motif cushion (pg. 48), the Granny square blanket with edging (pg. 52), Monster gadget covered (pg. 68), and the Multicolored chevron throw (pg. 76).
Be sure to also take advantage of the super helpful crochet tips and techniques, even If you think you already know everything there is to know about crochet. The entire back section of Mollie Makes Crochet is dedicated to teaching the basics of crochet with step-by-step illustrations. You'll learn basic techniques such as crochet stitches, joining a new yarn, and working in the round. You'll also learn more advanced techniques including turning round motifs into squares, making tubular shapes, decorative stitches, surface crochet and embroidery, and more.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Easter Bunny Egg Garland
- The Easiest Purple Poncho Wrap
- Sleepy Bunny Egg Cozy
- Twisted Messy Bun Hat
- Beginner Crochet Beanie
- Unique Marshmallow Messy Bun Hat
- St. Patrick's Day Dueling Lucky Clovers Hat
- Quick And Easy Reversible Crochet Slippers
- Four Seasons Blanket
- Petite Floral Dreamcatcher Boho Wall Hanging Decor
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet