Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
Wraps by the Dozen
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Sometimes you need just a little bit of extra warmth, but not enough for a jacket. Create a wardrobe of versatile wraps, and you'll have a fabulous accessory for any outfit. In Wraps by the Dozen by Judith A Thompson and Carla Rae Miller, you will find 12 crochet wrap patterns, in a variety of designs. All would be perfect for yourself, as a prayer shawl, or as a sweet gift of friendship.
All of the patterns in this book are easy to work, as they are made with worsted weight yarn. Leisure Arts has even provided great bonus online tutorials to help the novice crocheter successfully create a wonderful piece that they'll be proud of.
We are particularly fond of these simple patterns because they are all symmetric in how they are created. You will always have either matching edges or matching edges, making for a sophisticated wrap that will look stunning no matter how you decide to wear it.
If you're in need of a simple shawl to knit as a gift, any of these patterns will help you make a beautiful wrap the recipient will cherish for years to come.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet