Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
Beginner's Guide to Crocodile Stitch
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
One amazing stitching technique with so many possibilities! The Beginner’s Guide to Crocodile Stitch by Lisa Gentry is the perfect crochet book to help you make stunning projects for your home and wardrobe. Whether you want to make unique motifs for an afghan, add a whimsical cowl to your wardrobe or just learn a new stitching technique, this is the perfect book to get you started. There are 8 fabulous patterns to choose from and the skill level ranges from easy to intermediate. Just think, now you can make crochet projects that will really "wow" all of your friends!
This great 48-page beginner’s guide is the perfect edition for your crochet library, too. Along with the fun crochet patterns, it also includes picture tutorials and information about their online videos that will assure your success. I can’t wait to get started!
On top on my project list is the Plush Pillow (pg. 24); this will be the perfect addition on my living room sofa. The Warm and cozy, the Luxurious Cowl (pg. 28) will be dressing up my wardrobe very soon too! And, I am sure my daughter will love the Embellished Bag (pg. 32) and will be begging me to get started on it right away! If you are ready to make some amazing projects and great gifts, grab your yarn and hook and The Beginner’s Guide to Crocodile Stitch and get started today!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dress up your kitchen with this pretty flower dishcloth. The dishcloth features petals worked in gentle cotton for nonabrasive… Continue reading: "Flower Scrubby Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Pretty Kids Headband
- Baby Booties Worked Flat
- Octomato Amigurumi
- Crochet Mittens
- Men's Crochet Ribbed Bandana Scarf
- 6 Weeks Of Summer Shawl
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Crochet Eta Baby Blanket
- Sweet And Simple Crochet Handbag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters