Hats & Handwarmers for the Family
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If you're looking for a quick and cozy gift for a loved one, or you're simply looking to make yourself a nice little something then you're going to love Hats & Handwarmers for the Family. In this book there are 48 pages filled with crochet hats, mittens and even a little crochet baby cocoon to keep baby warm this winter - all from Red Heart.
Within each of the patterns listed in this book you'll see a shopping list, which is the materials list, sizing and gauge information, special stitches if applicable and instructions for the pattern itself. Each design comes with a colorful photo so you can see what the finished product will look like.
One of my all-time favorite crochet patterns from Red Heart, which is listed in this book, is the Streetwise Brim Hat found on page 14. This is a men's brimmed easy crochet hat that will not only make him look stylish and modern, but he'll love wearing it, too. It's tough to find the perfect pattern for a man, so if you've been searching for a while then your search is finally over!
Hats & Handwarmers for the Family is a great book from Leisure Arts that allows you to practice your crochet skills and give yourself or a loved one the perfect handmade gift. With Red Heart yarns used for each of the designs you are bound to love these accessories. The kids especially, will love the flip-top finger gloves and thumbs for texting.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet