We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
This crochet hat pattern for baby is sized for little ones 0-3 months old. The easy tutorial shows you how to make the basic hat as well as how to create the cute little ears, horns, and spots for the pattern. If you're on the hunt for a fun hat for your little one, this might be it! This is the perfect pattern for a photo shoot or a day at the zoo!
From the Blogger: "This free crochet giraffe hat pattern is the perfect animal hat that features cute giraffe horns and brown spots. You will have fun making this hat for your little cutie."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The sad truth is that flowers wilt, and you will have to throw out that special bouquet some time. With crochet flower patterns,… Continue reading: "Forever Fabulous Flowersvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters