We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If you were to peek at my closet, you will see how much I am obsessed with shawls! I have so many different styles of shawls, from light and lacy designs to more thick and cozy shawls for winter. No matter what season it is, I always struggle with staying a comfortable temperature. Shawls are the best solution for me because it acts as a layer that you can easily throw on or take off, depending on where you are and what the temperature is.
Because I have so many shawls, I have learned that crocheting them is definitely the way to go, and Everyday Shawls is my new favorite book! Each one of these crochet designs are surprisingly simple to crochet and you can customize it to fit your shape and personal style. When you crochet shawls for yourself, you can control the size and ensure that you are creaking one that will fit and flatter you as it should.
Inside Everyday Shawls by Judith A. Thompson and Carla Rae Miller, you will discover a lovely collection of wraps and shawls for every occasion. It will be super tempting to make and keep them all for yourself, but so many of these crochet shawls make excellent gifts, as well, such as the Refreshing shawl (pg. 22) or the Fanfare shawl (pg. 35).
These nine designs all feature patterns that echo from the center. Feel free to use the recommended colors, or create your own design using your own color scheme. They're all simple to crochet using medium weight yarn. Plus, this crochet pattern book also features super helpful bonus on-line technique videos, which will help you finishing each pattern without any problems.
Designs include Caress, Vivacious, Prestige, Refreshing, Camaraderie, Confection, Breeze, Reverie, and Fanfare.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dress up your kitchen with this pretty flower dishcloth. The dishcloth features petals worked in gentle cotton for nonabrasive… Continue reading: "Flower Scrubby Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Pretty Kids Headband
- Baby Booties Worked Flat
- Octomato Amigurumi
- Crochet Mittens
- Men's Crochet Ribbed Bandana Scarf
- 6 Weeks Of Summer Shawl
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Crochet Eta Baby Blanket
- Sweet And Simple Crochet Handbag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters