Broomstick Lace Crochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
I've only been crocheting for about seven years and with my busy schedule I just don't have enough time to crochet as much as I'd like. With that said, I still consider myself a beginner since I haven't been able to experiment with advanced crochet stitches. When Broomstick Lace Crochet came out on shelves I was sure to grab a copy; I'm ready to experiment.
With 128 pages full of 20 finished designs of beautiful broomstick lace patterns, you are sure to find something you'll want to make. This book is an updated take on the vintage art of broomstick lace with easy-to-follow photo tutorials. Made with a large needle and a crochet hook, the projects within the book work up quickly. You can easily start and finish a crochet scarf within just a few hours.
Author Donna Wolfe shows the very basics from increasing and decreasing, changing colors, working in the rounds and creating different lace patterns. Her step-by-step photos are clear enough to follow, making an enjoyable experience with broomstick lace. Donna is even modeling some of her pieces in the book to show just how great they can look on you.
My favorite design is the Tote Bag on page 56. Not only do I love the color scheme, which is a nice flow of coordinating spring colors, but I also like the design itself. The handles are bamboo handles and there is a cute flower embellishment to complete the look. The tote is worked in a single piece in the round from the bottom up, which eliminates any seams! Other patterns in the book include a Triangle Kerchief Scarf, a Baby Hat and Sweater, Fingerless Gloves, Boot Cuffs and more.
Broomstick Lace Crochet is the perfect book for you to practice and build your broomstick lace skills. Get your hands on a copy, today.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Work up this simple and easy afghan pattern with the Lazy Girl Blanket Pattern. This simple pattern works up to be the perfect, comfy… Continue reading: "Lazy Girl Crochet Blanket Patternvideocam"
- Chance to win a copy of Fun Animal Pillows!
- Win a copy of Pocket Shawls!
- Enter to win a copy of Beautiful Bookmarks
- Car Seat Blankets
- My Very First Layette
- Around The Seasons Afghans from Bernat
- 101 Crochet Stitch Patterns and Edgings
- Beginner's Guide to Crocodile Stitch
- Enter to win a copy of Boho Chic Crochet Ponchos!
- Cuddly Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Crochet Round Circles For Beginners
- C2c Llama
- Strut Your Puff Crochet Cowl
- Brave At Heart Crochet Scarf
- Crochet Monster Cake Pop Pattern
- Plush Puff Pumpkin
- Peony Large Flower
- Easy Chunky Cardigan
- A Shade Of Grey Hat
- Hopscotch Keychain
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters