Patons Alpaca Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Patons Alpaca Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochet.com
Yarnspirations is one of the biggest yarn producers and they continue to come out with varieties of yarns that knitters and crocheters love. Alpaca Blend is a yarn from their Patons brand, which we all know and love, but if you haven't had a chance to play around with it yet, let me tell you a little about it.
Patons Alpaca is an easy-care acrylic yarn with lush richness of natural fibers. It is made of 60% acrylic, 22% wool, 10% nylon and 8% alpaca; with a beautiful blend like this it's no wonder Yarnspirations is so well-loved. Each skein is 100 grams and 155 yards of heathered roving yarn that is great for all your knit and crochet needs.
With 24 shades to choose from, you will have an endless opportunity to mix and match colors until you come up with the perfect combination. Colors range from petunia and maize to tiger eye and lagoon to black cherry and iceberg; each is beautiful and has just the right amount of blending between two colors. Patons Alpaca is a bulky weight yarn, so it's better to be made into shawls, hats, sweaters and scarves, pretty much anything for winter wear that will surely keep you warm and cozy. Home decor projects would also look lovely in this yarn.
Taking care of your projects using this Alpaca Blend is important. You'll only want to hand wash it in cool water and lay it flat to dry. Do not use bleach or dry clean your projects as the yarn is just too delicate and you don't want to chance it getting ruined. If cared for properly, your garments should last for a long time.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Here's a decorative and wearable shawl that can be created by following this easy crochet pattern. This Angel Wings Shawl Pattern is a… Continue reading: "Angel Wings Shawl Patternvideocam"
- Chance to win It's a Wrap Red Heart Yarn!
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Win the Mrs. Crosby Yarn Assortment Giveaway!
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Red Heart Boutique Swerve Yarn
- Chance to win a Drunk Yarn Kit!
- Enter to win Raffia Yarn!
- Red Heart Anne Geddes Baby Yarn
- Bernat Satin Yarn
- Lion Brand Cotton-Ease Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Harmony Poncho Pattern
- Vicki Roberts
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Florence Hexagon Blanket
- Witch Topsy-turvy Doll
- DIY Handheld Hummingbird Feeder
- The Ghoster Coaster
- Lacy Shells Shawl
- Easy Beginner Dishcloth
- Crochet Pumpkin Pot
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters