Yarn Skein Necklace
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The newest craze is about to hit the web, but only for a limited time! We all know how much we can obsess over yarn, and how we jump for joy when we see a new yarn line. I've even seen people with crochet and yarn tattoos to show just how much they love it. There's just something about this hobby that really makes us "hooked". Now you can show your love of crochet a different way, with a Yarn Skein Necklace.
The Yarn Skein Necklace is a super cute handmade, drool-worthy piece of jewelry. It's made from polymer clay by Tiny Hands, exclusively for Stacey Trock for FreshStitches. The necklace features your favorite color of the rainbow; colors include Yellow, Red, Purple, Pink, Orange, Green and Blue. Two colors of clay are carefully blended so the necklace looks like it has plies, just like a real skein of yarn. You can get just one skein or a full bundle to complete your necklace.
Not only is this necklace one-of-a-kind for its looks, but it's scented, too! Each color has a different scent; Pink is strawberry, Red is cherry, Orange is orange, Yellow is lemon, Green is lime, Blue is blueberry and Purple is grape. Each necklace is wrapped in a beautiful gift box.
The next time you're looking for the perfect gift that you know no one else will have, then turn to these necklaces. Get one for yourself and get a bunch for your yarn-loving friends.
Don't wait! These necklaces are only available until November 1! Since they're made-to-order, we want you to have plenty of time to receive it before the holidays. Use the coupon code: AllFreeCrochet to get $2 off each necklace! Visit: www.freshstitches.com/shop/yarn-skein-necklace/ to purchase a necklace in your favorite color!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet