Learn to Knit Kit
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Learn to Knit Kit
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochet.com
Kari Capone from The Spinning Hand continues to amaze me with all her fabulous products. She just recently came out with her very first eBook titled Learn to Knit, which coordinates perfectly with the Learn to Knit Kit, which you can purchase online with free shipping!
This DIY knitting kit is great for those who want to learn how to knit. Included in the kit is a ball of yarn in either Mint or Sky Blue (you can choose your own color), size 15 bamboo knitting needles and a full-color printed pattern to make an amazing cowl. The bulky, wool yarn is ultra-squishy and will turn into a fabulous cowl with just using the garter stitch. The pattern for this cowl is perfect for beginners and because it only uses one stitch for the entire cowl, you should be able to catch on pretty quickly.
As is similar with many knit and crochet projects, you'll want to hand wash the cowl and lay it flat to dry, so it'll last many years to come. Although you're a crocheter at heart, you might really enjoy knitting after working up such a simple project. Kari makes it easy and fun and this kit will quickly become one of your favorites.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Enter to win Red Heart With Love Yarn!
Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
Chance to win the Under the Sea Crochet Kimono Kit!
Enter to win Bernat Maker Fashion Yarn!
Red Heart Boutique Swerve Yarn
Wool-Ease Thick and Quick Yarn
Bernat Premium Yarn
Martha Stewart Crafts Mambo Yarn in Zebra
Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
Red Heart Reflective Yarn
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet