Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Red Heart Hygge Charm Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Red Heart Hygge Charm Yarn
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeCrochet.com
Red Heart's Hygge yarn, based on the Danish concept of comfort, coziness and warm relationships, is cozy and bulky. It is perfect for working into blankets and afghans. Now with Hygge Charm Yarn you can drape yourself in cozy handmade accessories.
Hygge Charm, pronounced hoo-gah, is a worsted weight yarn that comes in pastels as well as jeweled shades that are great for accessories and fashionable items. Each skein has added strands of matching metallic to give a pretty shimmery look. I personally love glitz and glam and I get so excited looking at this yarn because it just reminds me of high-class fashion.
Made of 97% acrylic and 3% of other fibers, this yarn will easily work up into a masterpiece. Available in 16 colors, you can choose from shades like Evening Star, Fireball, Eclipse, Starry Night and Moonlight; each has a name relating to the Galaxy that allows you to mix and match your colors, perfectly.
I'm always nervous about washing things with metallic strands in them, but this yarn can be machine washed in cold water and tumble dried, without the worry of your project falling apart. Scarves, cowls and hats will look amazing in Hygge Charm and you know you'll have to wash them often, because you will want to wear them on the daily.
Hygge Charm will look amazing in both knit and crocheted patterns and will certainly give you that glitzy, glam feeling. If you're looking for a yarn that is soft and looks classy then this yarn should be added to your collection.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Big Blue Crochet Scarf is extra-wide and extra-long, so it will definitely keep you nice and cozy during the cooler months of the… Continue reading: "Big Blue Crochet Scarfvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Crochet Striped Cap
- Crochet Lacy Headband
- Haunted House Blanket
- Trinity Stitch Striped Crochet Cowl – Free Pattern
- Ocean Breeze Crochet Headband
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Crochet Soccer Sneakers Worked In Rows!
- Crochet Gladiator Baby Sandals
- Crochet Gladiator Sandals
- Crochet Baby Boots
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters