Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Adorn Luxe Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Adorn Luxe Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochet.com
I did it! I found a fabulous new yarn company that offers amazing yarns you're going to drool over. Three Irish Girls Yarn Inc. creates hand-dyed yarns with stunning colorways; they use luxurious natural yarn bases that are great to work with and I cannot wait for you to enjoy these yarns.
The newest yarn I got to check out is Adorn Luxe; it's a medium weight fingering yarn that is calling your name. This is by far one of THE softest yarns I have ever worked with; it's like silk and squishy to the touch. Adorn Luxe is perfect for making socks, baby garments, lacy items and wearables like shawls and wraps. I can only imagine wrapping myself in a shawl made with this luscious fiber. Made of 85% merino and 15% nylon, this is a U.S. made yarn.
The colors of Adorn Luxe appear bright and saturated and will make any project stand out. The colorways will leave you wanting more as you look at colors like Mademoiselle (a muted rose combined with a millennial pink), Creme de la Creme (a combination of electric lemon, light azure and coral splashes with flecks of orchid and black), Autumn on the Shore (a fall rainbow of colors), and there are so many more to choose from. You have to check out their web site to see these colors as they are simply stunning.
Because Adorn Luxe is such a fabulous yarn, you'll want to take care of it the best you can. Your project can be machine washed on a gentle cool cycle, but you must lay it flay to dry so it'll maintain its shape. I'm telling you, this yarn is one of my newest favorites and I think you'll fall head over heels for it, too!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The delightfully easy Wrapped with Love Crochet Hat pattern is the perfect gift to make for anyone in your family. This pattern comes… Continue reading: "Wrapped with Love Crochet Hatvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Granny Stripe Heart Cushion Cover
- Granny Stripe Heart Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Buffalo Plaid Wristlet
- Bits And Bobbles Tote
- Winter Blooms Cowl
- Newport Oversized Cardigan
- Catalina Tank Top
- Norwalk Pony Tail Key Hole Hat
- Sedona Poncho
- Montana Poncho
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet