Red Heart Grande Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Red Heart Grande Yarn is the perfect yarn choice for your big, cozy crochet patterns. This super bulky yarn works up quickly; you can grab one skein of this yarn and work up a cowl in just a few hours or less. Plus, like all Red Heart yarns, it's reasonably priced and easy to care for; you can machine wash and dry it with like colors.
Grande is available in a variety of beautiful, heathered colors including Apricot, Aran, Currant, Foggy, Nectar, Orchid, Oatmeal, Orchid, Spearmint, and Wintergreen. Because of how popular this particular line of yarn is, some colors might be hard to find either online or in your local yarn stores. Be sure to stock up when you find a color you like!
This 4-ply yarn is a joy to work with because of how incredible soft it is. You have to be a little careful when working with it though, beacuse the plies can sometimes unravel as you work. Finished projects feel great against the skin, which makes Red Heart Grande yarn ideal for crochet afghan patterns, cozy cowls, and even quick arm knitting projects.
Grab a few skeins today and work up this Chic and Classic Chunky Cowl. It's a great beginner crochet pattern to make for the winter months! You can never have too many cozy crochet cowls like this lying around.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet