Red Heart Super Saver Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
It's no surprise that this particular yarn is "America's Favorite Yarn." Red Heart Super Saver yarn is known for being awesome for a number of different reasons, the biggest one being the huge selection of colors to choose from. With more than 120 colors available (including solids and variegated), this means endless options for you and your crochet patterns. No matter what your favorite color is, I am sure Red Heart has it!
In addition to the color options, Super Saver yarn has no dye lots, which means that all of your yarn is guaranteed to match.(Say goodbye to stocking up all at the same time for any given project for fear that you will run out and your dye lots won't match!) If you run out of yarn in the middle of working up a crochet pattern, then just order more!
This worsted weight yarn is also super durable, so anything you make with Super Saver will last for years, even after endless cycles in the washing machine! Plus, it's always made in America, so you can depend on the same consistent quality with each skein you buy, and each crochet project you make.
Red Heart Super Saver is a great yarn choice for literally anything you make. It works well for crochet afghan patterns, scarves, pillows, hats, sweaters, and more. It's also a great yarn to use if you want to just make some fun yarn crafts that don't even require a crochet hook. Use Super Saver to make some pompoms, incorporate it into some gift wrapping, or yarn bomb something!
PLUS: Make the "Mommy and Me" Matching Crochet Scarves using Red Heart Super Saver! This is a super cute crochet pattern that's great for moms and daughters. (hint: it's a great gift for Mother's Day!)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get all of the mystical beauty of the Northern Lights when you work up the Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarf. This gorgeous colorful… Continue reading: "Aurora Borealis Crochet Scarfvideocam"
- Lion Brand Heartland Yarn
- Everything Mary Yarn Tote
- Win Patons Metallic Yarn!
- Chance to win a Furls Crochet Odyssey Hook Set!
- Enter to win the Simplicity Boye Electric Yarn Ball Winder!
- Enter to win Puzzle Yarn!
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- SERENITY Chunky Weight Yarn
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Hand Beaded Silk Yarn!
- Bernat Soft Boucle Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- C2c Cluster Stitch Square
- Camila Crochet Cardigan
- Catalina Corner To Corner Crochet Headscarf
- Halloween Mug Rug
- 1 Hour Crochet Beanie
- Tessa Skirt
- Peeking Puff Stitch Cowl
- Crochet Waffle Stitch Tutorial
- Suzette Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Crochet Crab Stitch Tutorial
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters