Red Heart Super Saver Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Red Heart Super Saver Yarn
Reviewed by , Editor, FaveCrafts.com
It's no surprise that this particular yarn is "America's Favorite Yarn." Red Heart Super Saver yarn is known for being awesome for a number of different reasons, the biggest one being the huge selection of colors to choose from. With more than 120 colors available (including solids and variegated), this means endless options for you and your crochet patterns. No matter what your favorite color is, I am sure Red Heart has it!
In addition to the color options, Super Saver yarn has no dye lots, which means that all of your yarn is guaranteed to match.(Say goodbye to stocking up all at the same time for any given project for fear that you will run out and your dye lots won't match!) If you run out of yarn in the middle of working up a crochet pattern, then just
This worsted weight yarn is also super durable, so anything you make with Super Saver will last for years, even after endless cycles in the washing machine! Plus, it's always made in America, so you can depend on the same consistent quality with each skein you buy, and each crochet project you make.
Red Heart Super Saver is a great yarn choice for literally anything you make. It works well for crochet afghan patterns, scarves, pillows, hats, sweaters, and more. It's also a great yarn to use if you want to just make some fun yarn crafts that don't even require a crochet hook. Use Super Saver to make some pompoms, incorporate it into some gift wrapping, or yarn bomb something!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
All the monsters in your child's closet will disappear with these Hungry Shark Crochet Slippers. Despite the fact that they're shaped… Continue reading: "Hungry Shark Crochet Slippersvideocam"
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Bernat Soft Boucle Yarn
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Red Heart Yarn Lover's Tote Bag
- Anamika Silk Cloud Silk Yarn
- Sassy Skein Yarn
- Enter to win Raffia Yarn!
- Bernat Satin Yarn
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Enter to win the Simplicity Boye Electric Yarn Ball Winder!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Crochet A Granny Square
- Cheeky Egg
- Make Your Own Rectangle Crochet Basket
- Take It Easy Slippers
- Arewa Bookmark
- Spa Soap Sack
- How To Crochet A Basic Granny Pentagon
- The Library Tote
- Free Crochet Storage Basket
- Glowing Embers Crochet Earrings
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters