Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Red Heart Super Saver Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Red Heart Super Saver Yarn
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeCrochet.com
It's no surprise that this particular yarn is "America's Favorite Yarn." Red Heart Super Saver yarn is known for being awesome for a number of different reasons, the biggest one being the huge selection of colors to choose from. With more than 120 colors available (including solids and variegated), this means endless options for you and your crochet patterns. No matter what your favorite color is, I am sure Red Heart has it!
In addition to the color options, Super Saver yarn has no dye lots, which means that all of your yarn is guaranteed to match.(Say goodbye to stocking up all at the same time for any given project for fear that you will run out and your dye lots won't match!) If you run out of yarn in the middle of working up a crochet pattern, then just
This worsted weight yarn is also super durable, so anything you make with Super Saver will last for years, even after endless cycles in the washing machine! Plus, it's always made in America, so you can depend on the same consistent quality with each skein you buy, and each crochet project you make.
Red Heart Super Saver is a great yarn choice for literally anything you make. It works well for crochet afghan patterns, scarves, pillows, hats, sweaters, and more. It's also a great yarn to use if you want to just make some fun yarn crafts that don't even require a crochet hook. Use Super Saver to make some pompoms, incorporate it into some gift wrapping, or yarn bomb something!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get in touch with your inner flapper with this chic 1920's Rose Swirl Headband. The headband pattern has a lovely crochet flower on… Continue reading: "1920s Rose Swirl Crochet Headbandvideocam"
- Chance to win Darn Good Yarn Twist Lace Silk Yarn!
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Win Patons Metallic Yarn!
- Bernat Cotton-ish By Vickie Howell
- Chance to Win a 3-Skein Bernat Prize Pack!
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Lion Brand Hometown USA
- Red Heart Reflective Yarn
- Drew Emborsky Decades Yarn
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet