Red Heart Reflective Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Red Heart Reflective is a bulky weight acrylic yarn (size 5 on the CYC scale) that has been plied with a nylon light reflecting thread. The reflective thread makes this yarn perfect for projects where you want to increase your outdoor visibility. It adds a LOT of attention-getting flair when lights directly shine on it, whether it's car headlights, or the flash from your camera! The reflective thread is a little less flexible than the acrylic yarn, but it isn't scratchy or uncomfortable against your skin. Overall, the yarn is very soft and easy to work with.
Each 3.5 ounce skein of Red Heart Reflective is 88 yards long. It comes in nine exciting colors (neon green, neon pink, neon orange, neon yellow, peacock, olive, purple, grey and black). Because the palette is so diverse, it's easy to find colors that every member of your family will enjoy. The yarn is safe to machine wash and dry.
I really enjoyed working with this yarn. The reflective quality made it very fun, even as I was working. The pictures I took of it were a delightful surprise as well. When the flash hit it just right, it was as if the whole piece lit up! It will definitely add excitement to any hats, scarves, sweaters or blankets you make out of it!
Reflective Bike Helmet Cover: Add an extra element of safety to your bike rides with this free crochet pattern.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"The Wobbly Rectangles Blanket was made because I wanted to make a blanket that was worked in rounds and allowed me to use my favorite… Continue reading: "Wobbly Rectangles Blanketvideocam"
- Win Patons Metallic Yarn!
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Learn to Crocodile Stitch: 4 Easy Techniques
- Chance to win a Red Heart Pom & Tassel Maker!
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Lion Brand Heartland Yarn
- Naturally Caron Yarn: Joy!
- Wool-Ease Thick and Quick Yarn
- Bernat Soft Boucle Yarn
- Win Red Heart Super Saver Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rustic Sunflower Towel Topper
- Easy Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch Dishcloth
- Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch Tutorial
- How To Crochet A Granny Square
- Jasmine Shawl
- Harlyn Shawl
- Mini Amigurumi Flamingo
- Watermelon Coaster
- Crochet Penguin Ornament
- Cool Breeze Spa Washcloth
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters