Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Red Heart Reflective Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Red Heart Reflective is a bulky weight acrylic yarn (size 5 on the CYC scale) that has been plied with a nylon light reflecting thread. The reflective thread makes this yarn perfect for projects where you want to increase your outdoor visibility. It adds a LOT of attention-getting flair when lights directly shine on it, whether it's car headlights, or the flash from your camera! The reflective thread is a little less flexible than the acrylic yarn, but it isn't scratchy or uncomfortable against your skin. Overall, the yarn is very soft and easy to work with.
Each 3.5 ounce skein of Red Heart Reflective is 88 yards long. It comes in nine exciting colors (neon green, neon pink, neon orange, neon yellow, peacock, olive, purple, grey and black). Because the palette is so diverse, it's easy to find colors that every member of your family will enjoy. The yarn is safe to machine wash and dry.
I really enjoyed working with this yarn. The reflective quality made it very fun, even as I was working. The pictures I took of it were a delightful surprise as well. When the flash hit it just right, it was as if the whole piece lit up! It will definitely add excitement to any hats, scarves, sweaters or blankets you make out of it!
Reflective Bike Helmet Cover: Add an extra element of safety to your bike rides with this free crochet pattern.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You'll feel cozy and safe every time you wear this Oversized Crochet Shawl. This large crochet shawl measures approximately 80 inches… Continue reading: "Oversized Crochet Shawlvideocam"
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Paintbox Simply DK Yarn
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn!
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Stratosphere Yarn!
- Enter to win the Simplicity Boye Electric Yarn Ball Winder!
- Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Naturally Caron Spa Yarn
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Red Heart Team Spirit Yarn
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet