Red Heart Heads Up Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Bundle up this winter with the help of Red Heart's Heads Up yarn collection. This new line of yarn was designed specifically for winter accessories including (but not limited to) hats, gloves, mittens, and more.
Choose from 20 different colors including Steel, Sunshine, Grape, Jade, Royale, Cocoa, and more. It's a bulky weight yarn, so all of your projects can be worked up in no time. Made up of 80% acrylic and 20% wool, Heads Up yarn is soft and easy to work with, and the wool component will keep you warm and toasty all season long.
Like all Red Heart patterns, there's a free crochet hat pattern on the inside label, so you can go right ahead and work up a pattern as soon as you get your hands on this awesome yarn. Get a skein for yourself and buy a few extras for holiday gifts. Retailing at only $5.29 per skein, it's an affordable yarn choice, as well.
Of course, don't let the name of this yarn limit your creativity! Heads Up yarn would also be a great yarn choice for many other crochet patterns including crochet afghans, scarves, shawls, and more.
Learn more about Red Heart Heads Up yarn in the video below:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
On a rainy day, a new mom will love to snuggle under this Gray Grandma Baby Blanket with her baby for comfort and warmth. This crochet… Continue reading: "Gray Grandma Baby Blanketvideocam"
- Enter to win Puzzle Yarn!
- Win Yorganza Scarf Fabric!
- Chance to win Jimmy Beans Wool Yarn!
- Enter to win Red Heart Baby Hugs Yarn!
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Stratosphere Yarn!
- Enter to win Bernat Blanket Yarn!
- Chance to win Expression Fiber Arts Alpaca Silk DK Yarn!
- Bernat Cotton-ish By Vickie Howell
- Red Heart Medley Yarn
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Bernat Baby Crushed Velvet Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Paintbox Simply DK Yarn
- Chunky Chenille Baby Blanket
- The Simple Crochet Cable Stitch
- Yin And Yang Infinity
- Daisy Mae Bag
- Linen Log Cabin Square
- Easy Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Thinking Of Spring Crochet Afghan
- Silver Beach Scarf
- Wood Fairy Slippers
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet