Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Red Heart Heads Up Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Bundle up this winter with the help of Red Heart's Heads Up yarn collection. This new line of yarn was designed specifically for winter accessories including (but not limited to) hats, gloves, mittens, and more.
Choose from 20 different colors including Steel, Sunshine, Grape, Jade, Royale, Cocoa, and more. It's a bulky weight yarn, so all of your projects can be worked up in no time. Made up of 80% acrylic and 20% wool, Heads Up yarn is soft and easy to work with, and the wool component will keep you warm and toasty all season long.
Like all Red Heart patterns, there's a free crochet hat pattern on the inside label, so you can go right ahead and work up a pattern as soon as you get your hands on this awesome yarn. Get a skein for yourself and buy a few extras for holiday gifts. Retailing at only $5.29 per skein, it's an affordable yarn choice, as well.
Of course, don't let the name of this yarn limit your creativity! Heads Up yarn would also be a great yarn choice for many other crochet patterns including crochet afghans, scarves, shawls, and more.
Learn more about Red Heart Heads Up yarn in the video below:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Work up this simple and easy afghan pattern with the Lazy Girl Blanket Pattern. This simple pattern works up to be the perfect, comfy… Continue reading: "Lazy Girl Crochet Blanket Patternvideocam"
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Enter to win the Simplicity Boye Electric Yarn Ball Winder!
- Chance to win Red Heart Dreamy Yarn!
- Lion Brand Holiday Homespun Yarn
- Lion Brand Heartland Yarn
- Chance to win Red Heart Infinity Yarn!
- Lion Brand Unique Yarn
- The 7 Best Chunky Yarns
- Enter to win Puzzle Yarn!
- Chance to win Candy Shop Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Harvest Pocket Shawl
- Koko Cocoon Cardigan
- Patchwork Sampler Bag
- Double Crochet Ripple Stitch Afghan
- Croche Baby Ruffle Diaper Cover
- Crochet Chicken Potholder
- Crochet Tissue Cozy Pouch
- Crochet Ripple Afghan
- Crochet Candy Corn Amigurumi
- Classic Coin Purse
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters