Red Heart Baby Hugs Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Red Heart Baby Hugs Yarn
Gifted by: Red Heart
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor, AllFreeCrochet.com
Red Heart Baby Hugs Yarn is a medium weight yarn to use for all of your baby projects. At a glance, Baby Hugs looks very similar to the standard Red Heart yarn you love: it is of a medium weight and 100% acrylic. The key difference between this yarn and a standard Red Heart skein is the level of testing. Baby Hugs is free from harmful levels of over 300 substances, keeping babies safe and wrapped in love. As a result of extensive testing, Red Heart invites you to choose this baby yarn with confidence.
Baby Hugs comes in bright colors for baby. The eighteen colors have adorable names like Happy, Sunny, Peachie, and Pinkie! If you like the colors, know that safe for baby means safe for adults, too. You can create beautiful projects for any recipient with this yarn.
Speaking of colors, Baby Hugs is colorfast. It's so convenient to work with yarn that has no dye lot when you're making large projects! No more shopping around and trying extensively to find the right dye lot skein to finish a big pattern. Similarly, one can easily machine wash and dry any handmade garment, blanket, or toy.
As with all skeins of Red Heart yarn, a pattern is included on the label. The suggested crochet hook is 5.5mm or US I-9. The yarn weight is 4.5 (127g) oz. per ball, and the yardage is 247 yds (225 m). Washing instructions are also included on the label.
Baby Hugs is made in the USA. High quality is guaranteed with this yarn. Between being made in the USA and tested for so many harmful substances, Baby Hugs is truly the safest and most economical choice for your next project for baby or adult.
BONUS! Learn how to make the Joyful and Jubilant Jumper! Watch the video tutorial here:
Get the free pattern here.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Win Patons Metallic Yarn!
- Lion Brand Heartland Yarn
- Enter to win the Simplicity Boye Electric Yarn Ball Winder!
- The Crochet Dude and Boye Products
- Enter to win the Downton Abbey Yarn Collection!
- Red Heart Boutique Swanky Yarn
- Wool-Ease Thick and Quick Yarn
- Chance to Win a Bundle of MillaMia Naturally Soft Aran Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Heart C2c Pillow
- Tiny Elf Hot Cocoa
- Unicorn Bobble Drops Crochet Child Hat
- Mini Monster
- Crochet Hedgehog Ragdoll Amigurumi
- Modern Double Crochet V-Stitch Chunky Blanket
- Sapphire Star Granny Square
- Diamonds & Twists Cabled Beanie
- Diamonds Cowl & Infinity Scarf
- Argyle Cowl & Infinity Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet